When you subscribe to Platform either by joining our mailing list or purchasing a product or subscription, we may collect some personal information (“Personal Data”), which includes but is not limited to the below:
○ First name and last name
○ Date of Birth
○ Marital status
○ Email address
○ Delivery and mailing address
○ Phone numbers
It is important that you provide us with the complete personal information in the required fields on Service to enjoy our products and services.
How We Use The Information Collected
The personal information gathered will be used for one of more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to process and fulfill your purchases and/or refunds;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to keep you updated and informed about our products, services, offers/promotions and events
- to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, e-mail, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase/order/enquiry/complaint, for example, the payment gateway provider, delivery provider;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with Dear Kyra;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes (if any);
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure \ under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Dear Kyra;
- to enforce or defend Dear Kyra’s rights and your rights under, and to comply with, Dear Kyra’s obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
- for other purposes required to operate and maintain Dear Kyra’s business with your consent.
Who We Share The Personal Data With
All payment data is stored via our payment gateway partner and our delivery partners – their privacy policies may be found at their respective websites. Dear Kyra does not and will not ever sell, rent or share your personal information, including your email address, to any third parties (which includes the recipient) for any purposes without your expressed permission.
How We Use Your Information
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
How Long We Retain The Personal Data
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform (“Service Providers”), provide Platform on our behalf, perform Platform-related services or assist us in analysing how our Platform is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Dear Kyra does not control and is not responsible for what third parties do in connection with their websites, or how they handle your personal information. Please exercise caution and consult the privacy policies posted on each third-party website for further information.
Our Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What Type Of Cookies Does Dear Kyra Use
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Platform functions.
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of Platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit Platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how Platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize Platform for you.
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or like button on our Platform or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the Platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the Platform.
Some cookies that have been set on Platform are not set on a first party basis by Dear Kyra. The Platform can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing, and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Via email: email@example.com
By using Platform, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Policy and agree to its terms.