Birth Control Patch
Reproductive Freedom Made Easy:
Discover Birth Control Patch in Malaysia for You
Navigating Family Planning with Birth Control Patch
Take the Test to See if Birth Control Patch is For You
How It Works?
1. Take a few minutes to fill in your online health profile.
3. Get your order delivered to your doorstep & never worry about running out.
2. Our medical team reviews, works with you & selects the best option for you.
4. Receive ongoing personalised care. Text us anytime with no appointment needed.
Why Birth Control Patch?
The benefits of birth control patch include:
- Convenient and easy to use: Birth control patches are simple to apply and require minimal effort. Once applied, they provide continuous contraception for a week before needing to be replaced.
- High effectiveness: When used correctly, birth control patches are highly effective at preventing pregnancy, with a similar efficacy rate to other hormonal contraceptive methods, such as pills.
- Cycle regulation: Contraception patches can help regulate menstrual cycles, leading to more predictable and lighter periods for some individuals. They can also reduce menstrual cramps.
- Non-contraceptive benefits: Hormonal patches may provide additional benefits such as decreasing risk of certain cancers (e.g., ovarian and endometrial), and reducing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Privacy: The discreet nature of birth control patches allows for privacy and convenience, as they can be worn discreetly under clothing without drawing attention.
Birth Control Patch FAQ
For individuals using our birth control services for the first time, an online consultation is mandatory prior to purchase. This consultation is essential to ensure that the selected method is suitable for you, prioritizing your safety and well-being.
The online consultation fee is RM20, which is a one-time charge. This fee includes unlimited consultations with your dedicated pharmacist throughout your experience with us.
For Courier Delivery (Within 1-2 Business Days):
West Malaysia RM8 flat rate
East Malaysia RM15 flat rate
For Express Delivery (Within 2 Hours, Only 9AM – 7PM):
RM20 flat rate for West and East Malaysia
Please note that we DO NOT deliver to overseas at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. 🙁
Yes, birth control patch is an effective form of contraception when used correctly. The patch contains synthetic hormones (estrogen and progestin) that are absorbed through the skin to prevent pregnancy. When used consistently and according to instructions, the patch can be over 90% effective in preventing pregnancy.
Both the birth control patch and pill are considered safe and have similar effectiveness in preventing pregnancy when used correctly. However, the safety and suitability of each method may vary depending on individual health factors. Some women may find the patch more convenient as it requires only weekly application, while others prefer the daily routine of taking the pill. It is essential to consult with a healthcare provider to determine which method may be the best fit for you based on your medical history and lifestyle.
Like any form of hormonal birth control, the patch may cause side effects in some women. Common side effects can include breast tenderness, nausea, headache, and changes in menstrual bleeding patterns. In most cases, these side effects are mild and tend to improve after a few months of use. However, some women may experience more severe or persistent side effects, and if this happens, it’s crucial to consult a healthcare provider to discuss alternative options.
When used correctly, the birth control patch is highly effective in preventing pregnancy. However, like any birth control method, it is not 100% foolproof. A small number of women may still become pregnant even when using the patch as directed. Typically, failure rates are higher if the patch is not applied correctly, if it falls off, or if it interacts with certain medications that may reduce its effectiveness.
If your patch falls off and you notice it within 24 hours or less, try to reapply the same patch to a clean, dry area of your skin. If it has been off for more than 24 hours, follow these guidelines:
If it’s during the first week of your patch cycle, apply a new patch immediately and use backup contraception (e.g., condoms) for the next seven days.
If it’s during the second or third week of your patch cycle, apply a new patch immediately, and you do not need backup contraception.
If you are unsure or have concerns about patch application or replacement, consult your healthcare provider for guidance.
If you forget to change your birth control patch on your scheduled day, follow these guidelines:
If it’s been less than 48 hours since the missed change day, apply a new patch as soon as you remember, and continue with your regular patch change schedule. You do not need backup contraception.
- If it’s been more than 48 hours since the missed change day, apply a new patch immediately, and use backup contraception for the next seven days.
Delivering peace of mind to 3000+ Malaysian Women every month
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest news about our live events you can join online, new products and offers!